This summer, help Pepsi “Refresh” Utah, Summit and Wasatch Counties by participating in the Pepsi Refresh Summer Food Drive. All donations will benefit the Community Action Food Bank, the food bank that serves Utah, Summit and Wasatch Counties.
Our goal is to raise 250,000 pounds of food throughout the summer to help families in need. There will be plenty of events and opportunities throughout the summer to give and to make a difference in your community.
- Run or Walk the Pepsi Refresh Community Action 5K on May 26, 2012.
- Give food in Pepsi Refresh food barrels at any Associated Food Store throughout Utah County.
- Get caught with a can of Pepsi at a parade this summer for a chance to win a prize.
- Take food donations to any Friday night Orem Owlz game and get a free regular size Pepsi product!
- Donate to Community Action Services and Food Bank by clicking here.
Most Needed Items
- Canned meats
- Canned beans and chili
- Canned stews and soups
- 100% fruit juice
- Powdered milk
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Macaroni and Cheese Dinners
- Peanut butter
- Toilet paper
- Bar soap
- Laundry soap
- Disposable diapers
- Feminine hygiene products
Mt. Nebo Market
Have questions or need more information regarding the Pepsi Refresh Summer Food Drive?
Contact Eric Lafferty at 801-691-5237 or email@example.com.