Right now, there is an ever-increasing desire to reach out in the community and help those who are suffering in poverty. We facilitate workshops for the community and individual organizations that teach how poverty works, its effects on a family, and how best to communicate with and overcome poverty’s harmful restrictions and habits.
Those who attend Bridges out of Poverty workshops learn key lessons for working with individuals in poverty. You will learn:
- The unspoken expectations and hidden rules of middle class and poverty.
- Tools necessary for understanding and helping those living in poverty bridges the gap to a more sustainable lifestyle.
We offer free introductory workshops for the community as well as workshops for individual organizations.
This free class will be invaluable to you if you are interested in:
- Simply learning more about poverty.
- Becoming part of the conversation regarding why and what poverty is in Utah County.
- Volunteering with any organization that works with people in poverty.
Sign up for a free workshop here!
If you would like to learn more about Bridges out of Poverty please contact Carol Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-691-5229