About the Center
The Financial Learning Center is designed to foster self-reliance through education about money. The center offers one-on-one counseling and assistance to help you take control of your finances. It teaches budgeting skills, debt management, understanding and building your credit score and saving.
Stop by the Financial Learning Center today to learn how to improve your financial situation. No appointment necessary.
We also offer mini classes in financial topics that interest our patrons. Some possible mini classes are:
- Pay Yourself First: Why You Should Save
- How Credit History Affects Your Future
- Credit as an Asset
- How to Establish Credit
- How to Choose and Use a Checking Account
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- How to Avoid Predatory Lending
- Debit vs. Credit: When to Use Them
- Eliminating Debt: Power Pay
- Retirement Readiness