In order to better serve you and to ensure eligibility for certain programs, it is necessary to bring the correct documentation when applying for services. Please bring the following forms of documentation with you when you come to receive services. Failure to do so may prevent us from being able to serve you.
- Picture ID for everyone 18 years of age and older
- One of the following for everyone in the household:
- Social Security Card
- Medicare or Medicaid Card
- Birth Certificate
- Blessing Certificate
- INS Issued Document
- Bring Proof of Current Residence:
- Utility Bill
- Lease Agreement
- Proof of Household Income:
- Most Recent Pay Check Stub
- Bank Statement Showing Direct Deposit
- Letter of Benefits
Community Action Services and Food Bank is committed to maintaining your trust. Your privacy is very important to us. We do share personal information about you with other people or organizations without your consent.