Owning a home is a dream most individuals hope to achieve, but the path to home ownership isn’t always clearly marked. This challenge often leaves many prospective homeowners with questions and anxiety.
Through the Community Action Homebuyer and Mortgage Program, you can receive valuable information to not only answer the difficult questions you have, but also the knowledge and tools you need to prepare yourself for home ownership and it’s FREE!
Through one-on-one counseling we can help you:
- Analyze your present financial and credit status
- Teach you about down payment assistance programs for low to medium income families
- Establish a budget to help your reach your goals
- Teach you important money management skills
- Help to establish a plan of action that will enable you to become a homeowner
Don’t let home ownership scare you, call today to speak with a counselor or to register for our first time homebuyer class.
For counseling session:
Please call 801-691-5200