In light of the current COVID-19 outbreak, we have altered some of our processes and procedures, effective immediately. We ask that you please adhere to these changes and know they have been put in place to protect everyone during this critical time.
Changes in effect until May 15 include the following:
- Food pantry clients will now conduct their intake with an employee at the front desk.
- After intake, clients will be asked to return to their cars to await a phone call or email that their order is ready.
- Premade food boxes will then be available for drive-through pickup at the pantry doors.
- Emergency shelter assistance is still available. Check-in is at the front desk.
- Volunteers can check in at the Warehouse.
- The Circles initiative is currently suspended.
- Food and other donated items can be dropped off at the chute outside the food bank entrance.
To continue to keep all clients, employees, and volunteers safe, we will maintain stringent, long-adhered-to disinfecting procedures.
Agency hours will remain at 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday.
We thank you for your commitment to these standards as we serve our community. Together, we can ward against illness and keep our spirits high.